Wednesday 26 August 2009

Before I Go

Lots on my mind. So much has happened, so much still going on. I don't know what I will or won't address. I don't know if I want/can/need too talk about that. I couldn't possibly describe or talk about these past few months in a coherent way and I don't know if I'll try.

However, I'm off home tomorrow. To do bridemaid dress fitting things and Dad's secret birthday party things. It will be nice to have a break from the city I think. get home and get some fresh air, see my little 13 month old neice who's all grown up since the last time I saw her (at Christmas when she was 5.5 months). I've also had the idea come to me to go for a waddle down to the forest and lough near to where I live and soak up the natureness and stuff. Must pack some trainers then!

Maybe I can organise my thoughts better once I'm back.

(In a nutshell: Still out of work, still without a man, skinnier now, have done some acting work on camera, some photoshoots, lined up two plays to act in and preparing for some other possible shows in the near future too)

No comments: