Monday 30 November 2009

Show Stuff

Still out of work, still waiting for the outcome of THREE job interviews I've had recently so while I'm waiting I thought I'd do a bit of blog updating. Not that I have an awful lot to say. Panto rehearsals are dominating my life at the minute and I rarely have a free evening now. Between now and Sunday 20th I'll only have 2 evenings off (and all day Saturday 6th). How am I meant to have a social life??!! Our show ends at 10pm so I suppose I could always shoehorn in a hour or two here or there at parties or events. it is possible. I might just collapse with exhaustion.

Quite preoccupied with my solo singing parts I have in the show. During rehearsal I get nervous and forget all technique AND i forget to breathe which is not helpful when one needs to use her vocal chords. Hoping I can master the art of continuing to sing in my chest voice despit the song sitting right on the break between my chest and head voice. Helpful! it is a wonderful song though and one I want to do well. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

And that's it from me. Without a job to do in the daytime and panto taking up all my free time there's not much room for anything else. I could talk about personal, personal stuff but I should draw the line somewhere. Don't know what I'd say anyway. Boys are confusing and battling my extreme self-doubt is boring. Onto the final month of this year!

No comments: