Sunday 26 August 2007

I Am Tired.

The Move is over now and things are beginning to settle down despite there being some hiccups with my heating system which are still ongoing. I'm trying to relaxing now about it as stressing only wears me out. Most of my stuff is still in boxes as I've realised there is a lack of storage space in this new place. I didn't help things by leaving behind my shelves and the bookcase form the old flat but I couldn't take everything with me in the van. I'll survive. It'll just be an excuse for me to go shopping. I'm actually looking forward to decorating and picking colours and then choosing matching cushions, throws, pictures etc. it will help me settle into this new place and warm to it. I found a shop yesterday that I will definitely return to when I have more money, but in the meantime I purchased some candles (lavender candle burning now), jewelry and a froggy money bank. Small touches, but they help make this place more "mine".

I have been completely knackered and run down week from everything that has happened and now I'm looking forward to getting healthy, being more active and getting on with the various rehearsals, auditions and next months fundraising party. Slightly worried about the Fundraiser because there's a very strong possibility that along with some other members of my drama group, I will be throwing myself to the lions onstage in a bit of comedy impro. This should be car crash viewing! However, I'm going to try to be positive, get in great physical & mental shape so I'll feel less self-conscious on stgae and free up space in my brain to let all the funnies pour out. Say a prayer for me.

PS: Due to my annoying phone compnay, my broadband connection has been delayed TWICE now and I won't have it until September 3rd. I'm on dial-up now and I'm not a happy bunny!

No comments: