Friday 10 August 2007

Chaos & Disorder

...is how I'd best describe my life at the moment. And it's not coincidence that this blog title also happens to be the title of a Prince song. Last Saturday me & my friends spent a very enjoyable 2 hours in the presence of the man and his guitar. And his cool little headband. If you're in London over the next 5 weeks make sure to get a ticket to his show. This man is so cool, he is the sex and I want to be him. I loved it so much, me & Ellie are now planning to go back several times (next Saturday included) and have even booked ourselves som tickets for an aftershow party too. Hey funky London indeed!

A little era is coming to an end soon as I have to move out of my flat next week, most likely next Sunday when we crawl back home after the Prince aftershow. Maybe the lack of sleep will make things easier. I have reluctantly began packing up all my stuff and am still facing the daunting task of wading through all the crap I have accumulated over the year and being ruthless with what I decide to keep and throw out. Why was I born a hoarder?

I'm trying to be philosophical about it all. Yes, it's an opportunity the clear out all the rubbish cluttering up my mind and my life and start afresh. With my birthday tomorrow, I'm looking at it all as a new era now. I've been reading in various horoscopes about this time in my (Leos) life being the end of a troubling 2 year priod and that pesky Saturn will be leaving my sign (on September 2nd) and it's departure should bring better times. While I always think horoscopes are a bit of fun and take them with a pinch of salt, I will admit that the past 2 years HAVE been difficult and a lot of worries and frustration have arose in that time. Even if this Saturn stuff is complete bollocks, it's encouraging to see something else out there pointing in the same direction of where I am right now and where I hope to be in life. Maybe everything's meant to be this way for a reason... Please God (or whomever), don't let me still be in the exact same place as I am now in 12 months time!

Right, enough of this wishy-washy life-changing guff. Wish me a Happy Birthday and send me money!!! ;-)

No comments: