Thursday 18 October 2007

So Crap I Actually Forgot To Put A Title

To be honest, I'm only updating now because I don't want to leave such long gaps in between each blog. I have nothing interesting to say. Nothing eventful's happened unfortunately nor am I depressed enough to write a "I HATE THE WORLD, YOU SUCK!" blog. My life at the moment is a constant stream of meh-ness.

We're still ploughing on with rehearsals for the comedy play which we will put on in under two weeks. I can't wait for this, I loved the performances but hate rehearsing. Especially when it's dragged on for so long like this one. Never again. Monday's rehearsal dragged on until 11pm meaning I didn't get home until after 12am and this did not please me at all. I skipped the next days rehearsal because I was knackered from getting to bed late and felt all the better for it. Sitting around for 4 hours watching everyone else while I wait to say my 5 or 6 lines is not fun and it really frustrates me as there's plenty of other things I could be doing with my time. I'll enjoy performing the actual play but I can't wait until I have more free evenings and can do stuff again.

One of the first things that needs doing is decorating the flat. I've put it off because apart from last weekend, I've not had a free Saturday for ages and if I'm to make any decorating impact on the flat then I'm going to need at least a full weekend for starters. I'm dreading the actual work itself, laying floorboards, stripping walls, painting etc. but I can't wait to have it finished and then I can go shopping for frilly girlie things. Cushions and candles and stuff. I'm looking forward to spending Winter/Christmas in my new, pretty, smelly (good smells) flat.

This has been a Crap Blog from Mel.

No comments: