Saturday 8 December 2007

A Round-Up Of Events

It's late at night (12:28am). Sister is in the next room sleeping. Her brief visit ends tomorrow. My flat is in a better and tidier state and I'm going to keep it that way.

I have performed my play 3 times now. Nothing big has gone wrong so far. Tomorrow night is the last show and then we have the aftershow party.

I saw the encore of the Take That concert tonight after a nightmare with our ticket. Got a wave from the band, at the very end of the concert, behind the stage as they were leaving.

I gave blood on Thursday and after the actual donation I bleed all over the waiting room floor and my lovely teal material shoes, as my punture wound didn't heal up properly. It eventually healed up after applying a wad of paper towels and alot of pressure to it. Don't be discouraged from donating yourself, it wasn't serious and doesn't happen a lot.

I have lost 1/2 a stone.

I am happy AND sad.

My director wants me to belive that my performance is better than I think it is. This gives me a little bit of hope for myself. I'm going to miss the people I've worked with in this show when it ends.

No comments: