Friday 30 November 2007

Me On Stage!

I meant to post photos of me in my last play sooner but have only got around to it now:






And the following is a nice candid, colour photo of me offstage but in costume and make up:



This time next week I will be halfway through my next play and hopefully not having a nervous breakdown. My sister will be visiting me at the same time, not to see me in my play but to go see Take That in concert. She will attend the Friday night show but will leave at the interval to get to the venue on time. I'll join as soon as the second act of my play ends. Somehow, over this weekend I've got to clean and tidy my flat for her stay. What makes it difficult is that I still have loads of bags & boxes sittign around from the move and my bedroom looks like a storeroom, so I have a lot of sorting out to do too. I also need to fix my sofabed, it's not broke, just not assembled properly and sis has to sleep on it (or in the bed in the"storeroom").


I've also got to spend this weekend attending rehearsals on Saturday and Sunday, meeting up with a friend who I haven't seen in a year, finding a salon to get my hair dyed professionally, shopping in Primark for simple back shoes to wear with my costume on stage and a yoga class or two before my membership ends. I might just not sleep this weekend so I can fit this all in.


At the moment, the Christmas break is looking very appealling. Sure, it means having to share a house with my loud and unpredicatable siblings and father, and my on-the-edge, stressed out mother but hopefully I'll get the change to sleep, read, meet up with friends and sleep a lot more.

No comments: