Thursday 1 November 2007

Why I Will Like November

I'm going to be positive and declare November to be a Good Month.

A few financial things will be sorted for me (who knew setting up direct debits to take care of a few payments could be so practical!). I'm not going to have any extra money or any less money but now cetain things will be paid automatically leaving me to get on with my life.

Even though I will be busy with rehearsals for my play in December, I will have a little bit more free time now that my last comedy play performance will be this Saturday. This will give me more time to go to the theatre and plan for a couple of singing and piano classes.

This month the new Alicia Keys album will be released. And the Shakira tour DVD. I can't wait for both. I also got great AK concert tickets for her show in February earlier today.

I will renew my Bikram yoga membership for another month and continue to get slim, toned and healthy (despite having a wobbly week at the moment). I want to look and feel good for whatever parties, gatherings etc. come my way over the next couple of months.

This is pretty:

If anything goes wrong, or there are setbacks, I will try to remain positive. It's too dark and cold outside to be negative. Fingers crossed.

No comments: