Saturday 3 November 2007

Final Night

Just leaving in a couple of minutes to make my way to the theatre. Our final show it tonight but we're running it this afternoon as it will be recorded, then spliced with the taping of tonight's show to make a showreel for us all. That will be umm... interesting.

I'm considering get up as early as I'll allow myself and go back to yoga classes. I feel bloated and barrel-like from all the comfort-eating this week and need a little detox. I've got my next play to prepare for so shouldn't let my Healthy Eating & Exercise kick lose steam. I also have a much bigger reason to stay in shape. I got confirmation yesterday that I have received a charity place in the 2008 London Marathon. This is huge. I can probably run half a mile if I push myself hard so I'll need to start a training programme straight away to prepare me for it in April. I also need to somehow raise the minimum sponsorship (£1000) for the charity too. I know someone who run it this year so she's been giving me advice on training and sponsorship and we'll talk more about it at out show's "after party".

Must leave now if I'm going to get to the theatre in time. Post-show musings and more marathon talk to come in due course.

No comments: