Tuesday 6 November 2007

The Last Eight Weeks

Despite one play being over, my head is still spinning from what I need to do in the short-term, so I've made a list of all I can think of at the moment. Whoever says that I take on too much is LYING!

  • Rehearse and perform play, (performance dates 5th-8th December)
  • Begin training for the marathon (buy running trainers first)
  • Begin collecting sponsorship for marathon
  • Go to the reading and audition for new musical play
  • See Hairspray, Swimming With Sharks, Rent and maybe Wicked musicals/play
  • See my friends rehearsed reading of her play
  • Dinner with friend who got married recently
  • Attend Take That concerts
  • Continue with Bikram yoga classes
  • Have 4 piano lessons
  • Decorate flat
  • Christmas

Pass me the Berocca!

No comments: