Friday 13 June 2008

Dublin

Final show tomorrow night and then on Sunday I'm off to Dublin for 3 days. I was supposed to be going to a Prince concert but the promoters cancelled (apparently they sold tickets before he'd even signed a contract) and have therefore buggered everything up for us. It's such bad timing at the moment as I don't have a lot of money and really need to keep working, but everything is booked and other people are excited to go so I'll go on the trip and then worry about finances when I get back.

Sucks that it has to be this way but can't be bitter about it otherwise I won't enjoy myself. I might get the chance to visit pregnant Sister. She might even give birth while I'm there!

So that's the plan for the next few days. Looking forward to having a lie in tomorrow and catching up on some sleep before I head of fto the theatre. I and so ill and tired, it's beyond belief.

4 comments:

LJ said...

Excellent. Positivity is the only option. Zen, and all the bollards that goes with it.

Enjoy Dublin and being with what is almost your people.

Hurrah.

PS. Prince is a gay man noiye. Who does he think he is - MJ?!

Clarissa said...

Don't forget my party on the 21st!!! I will be seriously upset if you don't come.

LJ said...

Update!

Imelda said...

WILL..... try!