Monday 30 June 2008

Fit And Fun?

The final blog for June and I wish it was one that made sense.

I'm in a weird place at the moment. I don't know if I'm happy or sad and it feels strange.

Well, that seems to be as much as I can say on that. Onto general stuff. Had a sociable weekend filled with rehearsals, a production meeting, a birthday dinner and a glam night out at a burlesque party. Although the party did reinforce the fact that I need to lose weight again. I could curse my job ending backing in April as it threw me off my healthy, running routine. Now I need to relcaim my toned marathon bod despite lacking the desire to actually move. However, I shall because I have an eventful two months ahead that I want to look good for. A few bikram yoga sessions and a couple of runs will get me back to my old self. It will be a welcome relief to get that feeling of energy and health back as I've spent this entire month feeling crap and run-down. I'm making myelf eat more fruit (and a little veg) and will cut out the fizzy drinks. Well, I'll try.

Life Interuptions SUCK. Here's to a fit and theatrical July.

(BTW: There are some naughty burlesque pics of me and my friend online. Go find 'em!)

No comments: