Tuesday 1 July 2008

Watching The World Go By

I'm currently hotdesking in my new job and today I came in to find someone sitting in the desk I had been using for almost two weeks. After searching for a seat with a network cable I was suggested a place. By the window. A big full length window. Huge tall buildings in one direction and the east of the city sprawled out in another direction. I can sit up here and watch the cars/the DLR travel past, guys on the building site nearby working and I even saw the shadow of a plane above pass over us. Not bad. Shame this is only temporary.

Continuing on from yesterday's blog. I have fruit lined up on my desk ready to be snacked on throughout the day and I have every intention of going to a late bikram yoga class tonight. 22 days to go until opening night!

No comments: