Monday 8 December 2008

Om My God

I got a pressie!

I found a nice little package at my door and in it was something I've wanted for a long time... and a couple of other unexpected goodies.


I always drooled over (new mum) Boho Girl's jewellery but missed my chance to get my hands on some when she stopped making jewellery to concentrate on her photography (gorge pics, I'd loved to be snapped by her. If only she/I lived closer!). Then I was contacted by the lovely Daniele from France who, with Boho's blessing, made a very nice gesture and offered to make me the necklace I wanted for such a long time. Et voila! It arrived this morning in a little brown box along with some French mint sweeties, fancy soap and a handwritten note in a card with my favourite colours on it (how did you know?).

Thank you Daniele. It was all totally unexpected and I'm wearing it right now as I type. I wish you all the best with your jewellery and online boutique.

2 comments:

boho girl said...

oh my goodness...she did a wonderful job!

i have chills...and am so honored she made this design for you with her gentle and loving hands.

can we see a photo of it on you?

thank you for the kind and warm words about my photos.

love,
denise

LJ said...

That's lovely. And green, so Irish.

Yeah, pic of you wearing it! *starts campaign*