Tuesday 4 March 2008

The Positive List

I've been in an odd "down" mood lately and I understand where a little bit of that is coming from but the rest of it can't be down to post-show blues, can it? While doing some random reading on some random blogs earlier today I realised that I need to not focus on the negative things but instead focus more on the positives. Now, I love a good list so I've made a (unfortunately short) list of things I need to be happy about in my life at the moment:

1. With all my marathon training I am getting fitter and getting more toned and in better shape.
2. I've made a new network of friends and acquaintances through my theatre comapny and shows and I am seeing more of London theatre because of them. And being more sociable in general
3. Even though everything is quiet now, I am confident that I will get more performing opportunities soon.
4. Clarissa will be having her new flatwarming party soon so I can plan a nice visit to Brighton and paddle in the sea soon.

I'll have a longer think (without the distraction of the office around me) and try to add more to it tonight.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurrah for positivity! Zen, etc! I think you should work on your site, the one you bought your own domain name for. Always good to have a completely narcissistic project you can throw yourself into - will make you feel instantly better! :D

Are you size zero yet?

Imelda said...

Oh Elj... how I have missed a comment from thee while you've been on your travels. Aye, a little narcissistic project would be lovely right about now.

I'm nay size 0 but a size 6 (since we're talking in US terms) and that is fun. I predict (hope?) that I'll drop another size by the end of this marathon training.

Enjoy Hawaii!!!