Sunday 14 September 2008

I Finally Have Internet!

I've had it since Thursday night actually. To quote my friend when I texted her the news: I haz shock!

Still stumbling through life in a half-blurry way. The eye is no better. It's healthy but I still can't see any better and they bluriness doesn't seem to be change. Still, must give it time... it'll probably be a gradual change so I can't expect any drastic improvement in a week. It's frustrating. I'm looking forward to the pupil dilating drops finally wearing off and my eye at least looking normal in the meantime.

Apart from that there's little else to talk about. I had a great weekend seeing Stevie Wonder in concert in Friday then have a lazy Saturday lying around eating junk and watching lots of (Prince) DVDs and TV. I'm preparing myself for jobhunting again this week and hopefully I'll have something, no matter how short a contract it is, by the end of the week. I just need one less thing to worry about. Make it happen!!!

1 comment:

LJ said...

Yaaay tinternet. Aboiyte cocking time.

Noiye get a job so ye can entertain meh all the live long daiye. Aiye.