Thursday 11 September 2008

Wee Update

I'm still without home internet and out of a job too so I'm hammering out a quick update in an internet cafe while I have the chance.

Lots has gone on since I last wrote. Went to Edinburgh and had an amazing but exhausting time. However 3 days before the end of my trip I was hospitalised with a really bad eye infection. I spent a week in hospital up there and I'm still recovering. The infection (a severe bacterial ulcer on my cornea apparently) has cleared up but there's still a little bit of inflamation. The bad news is that it's left a scar over my cornea that's blurring my vision in that eye and it may never clear up, therefore alway affecting my site in that eye. Time will tell though so I just have to hope it fades enough that it becomes unoticeable. Or, as everyone else keeps telling me, I could havea cornea transplant. *shudder*

So fingers crossed. I'm going to eat better and take vitamins and also trying not to stress about being jobless (they ended it while I was in hospital!!!!) and money so I make as best a recovery as possible.

Right, back to the jobhunt. I SHOULD have home internet soon (it's BT though so don't count on it. I've only had this problem for 2 months now.) then I can write more about Edinburgh. The good stuff!

1 comment:

LJ said...

Yay you have net :) Glad eye is improving too.

Now you can update your 'latest news' section!