Tuesday 30 September 2008

Only Positive Things

I'm trying to write something that's not all about me despairing about not having a job (still jobhunting, finally have an interview on Thursday) or my broken eye (infection gone but the huge scar is buggering up my sight and I've got the wait up to 6 months to see if/how much it fades) and that's probably the reason I haven't blogged in a while. So I'm going to focus on the positive stuff.

Despite everything I've been having a right old sociable time. Supporting the Edinburgh Cast in their new ventures, Friday night parties are dragged out until Sundays and finally getting some good quality rehearsals down for the show I'm in this week. it's come around sooner than expected, what with all the interuptions I've had in my life in the past 6 weeks, but I'm looking forward to evening time this week. It's always good to get back out on stage especially as this part, as small as it is, is a lot more juicy that the previous role.

I'm hoping things are going to look up after this week. This job I am being interviewed for sounds interesting and I think I would enjoy it there. Once I have a job I can begin to sort other things out and I can probably allow myself to sign up for a course or two and get on with all the things I was inspired to do while up in Edinburgh. I received an email last week from a writer/director I have worked with and we (the group) are planning lots of interesting performing things to do in the near future so I'm looking forward to working on that.

Time to end this mofo and redo my CV for an agency (major drag) and beautify myself for the show tomorrow night.

1 comment:

LJ said...

That's good you're focusing on positive stuff and keeping busy :) Before you know it you'll have something, it's just the horrible in between period that always comes when you're changing jobs. What's this job you think sounds good?

Good luck with intervieiye anyway :)

Then (Zen)! Etc.