Wednesday 14 May 2008

Almost A Working Girl Again

So I kinda, almost have a new job now. After what happened with the last job offer I'm not confirming it until I walk into reception on Monday morning and get my ID badge. It's not the job of my dreams and it's in a new location (so I have to search for a new gym/yoga studio/beauty salon) which is annoying but it's money and it's better to have anything right now than nothing. (I've also been put forward for a job that pays more so fingers crossed I get that one and can do some payrate bartering with New Job) Now I can begin to sort out my life. I've done nothing on the list below, and it's getting on my nerves now. I can feel the chubbiness creep back on. I need to get my Run on.

In the meantime I'm doing a 1 day job at a design company tomorrow. They want my Powerpoint skills. Hilarious, because although I always do really well on job agency's compentency tests, I've not used it that much in my working life and I'm worried that they're expecting some presentations whizz-kid to come in and hammer something out in a flash. I've got a Teach Yourself Powerpoint book at home so shall have a look at that tonight and try to cram as much knowledge in as possible.

This keyboard sucks and this internet cafe is so dirty. I'll be reaching for the Wet Ones as soon as I leave.

1 comment:

LJ said...

Hoiye did the PP job goiye?