Wednesday 28 May 2008

Em Breve

Job going okay. Set build for the play I'm (assistant) stage managing this weekend, I assume I'll have more stage manager duties as it's gets closer to opening night. Have had the first rehearsal for the play I'm acting it. I'm not doing a lot. Spent the weekend helping my friend audition people for his musical and watching Eurovision. I like the pirates, the angel vs. devil song and the Greece entry. Greece should have won. Didn't sleep much at the weekend and I'm still knackered. Feeling weird today and I'm trying not too. I hate emotions. Got the shoes I wanted today.

2 comments:

LJ said...

What does Em Breve mean?

LJ said...

OK then. Btw you need a night of pampering yerself. Do your nails and put on one of those face mask things and curl up under a duvet and watch crappy films and eat pizza and ice cream. I guarantee you'll feel better.