Friday 23 May 2008

Some Things Change

Okay, so things aren't as bad as I made them out to be in the previous post. Yes, I'm still despairing about something in particular and I'm too scared to look at my bank statement to see how little money I have after being out of work for 4 weeks... but there have been some improvements.

I started the new job on Wednesday which is a relief! It's nothing special, it seems to involve organising a lot of meetings and interviews which doesn't thrill me but I'm happy enough to do it for a short while and maybe look for something else after July/August. I'm just glad to be EARNING again.

After I left the internet cafe on Sunday I received a voicemail from the director of the play I tired out for offering me a part. It's a very small part but I'm still happy to do it. Especially as most of the parts went to friends whom I've worked with before so this should be good fun. It'll be a nice way to spend July. I want to get cast in a bigger, chunkier role in something soon so I'm still having a look around for future production and hopefully something will come up.

I've discovered a new shop close to my new job that I love (www.fatface.com) and as soon as I have the money I'm going to shop 'til I drop in there. It's hella cute! I already spotted a cute pair of pumps that I wanted but when I went back after to purchase them I found out the some WHORESLUTWENCH had beaten me to it. I was dismayed. But not for long. The lovely staff phoned around and found another branch that stocked them in my size. I'm just waiting for the call to go pick them up. Lovely.

I really want my computer fixed. There's so much I want to do.

1 comment:

LJ said...

Aye, 'puter fixed would be good.

Glad things are looking better - positive attitude and all that. Indeed.

PS. Save up and come to Scotland! Sleep in my pants!