Sunday 12 October 2008

Learning Lines

Got the script today for the One Night Only show and will be having drinks with the whole group involved on Monday to discuss it. Will need to ask a few questions about my costume. I'm alright with playing a stripper I just need to know how much flesh I have to flash. I think I'll be covering myself up as much as possible with corsets, stockings... and a hoodie?! In the meantime I've got to get my lines down. There's not an awful lot to learn, a couple of chunky bits, but it's important I learn my cues and get the timing right otherwise the scenes will sound shite.

I've got some work sorted for Monday. I'm too tired to go into the whole thing and all the interviews I've been to this week and their outcomes but I'm staying positive that reminding myself that nothing is permenant and it is possible to have a good job that I enjoy.... someday.

In the meantime there's always my "second career" to focus on.

No comments: