Thursday 16 October 2008

Ow Ow Ow!

Went to the eye hospital on Tuesday after my eye got red and sore again and was told I have some problem with the top layer of my cornea. Was given some eye drops and an antibiotics cream to rub onto my eye and was told that it should do the trick and I'll be fine in a couple of days.

Well a couple of days later and I'm still in pain. MORE pain actually. I'm taking strong co-codemol for the pain and it's making me feel sick and drowsy. The eye is not better, it feels and looks worse. Swollen and bright red. I tdoesn't seem to be getting better so I'm going back tomorrow to get it looked at again.

I'm really sick of this. I'm doing everything proper;y but I keep on having problems. I just want to get better and get on with my life but it's difficult to do so when I've spent the past 48 hours unable to open both my eyes. Hate this!

1 comment:

LJ said...

Sorry Melks :( It all sucks. Have sent you an email expanding on that slightly.

If the co-codamol is getting on yer nerves, feel free to post some to me. I don't mind helping oiyte a friend - even one from Narn Irn.

xxx