Tuesday 28 October 2008

Mixed Emotions

It's freezing outside and I don't mind that much. I definitely need to buy some gloves though.

I'm such a mixed bag of emotions at the moment. Yes, I'm back in boring job with no money at the moment but I've got my show coming up tomorrow and other things happening in the next month to look forward too. I didn't get a part in my theatre company's Christmas show but then I can probably use the time spent rehearsing to get a part time job with. My vision in my left eye is still pathetic but my doctor spoke to me yesterday and told me how I could improve my vision. Out of all the appointments I've had and doctors I've seen no ones bothered to talk to me about how I can improve my vision so I was so happy yesterday when this doctor spoke to me about it. He even drew diagrams and everything!

(In a nutshell: a hard contact lense might help with focusing the light through my cornea but if that doesn't help there's always the option of a corneal graft. It has some small risks but it not as scary as I though it would be. So yes, it's good to have options)

So I'm not quite sure if I should feel excited or want to crawl back under the duvet and stay there until it's time to go home to the family for Christmas.

No comments: