Friday 27 February 2009

The End!

... of my current job today. Maybe the end of an era. I don't have another job lined up just yet and although it's not the ideal situation, I'm trying not to worry to much but stay positive and keep applying and be on the look out for more opportunities. Maybe I'll end up back in the financial sector again in a job that stimulates little but pays reasonable or maybe I'll find something a little more creative this time and have a break from the norm. Come Monday I'll be part of one job agency's "Breafast Temps" group and sitting in their office getting fed, trained and waiting for a phonecall from a company who desperately needs a temp to start work asap. It will mean missing out on such brilliant breakfast TV such as the Jeremy Kyle show (hmmmm) but it has to be done. Can't rot in my flat waiting for the jobs to come to me.

Before all that however, there's the weekend which is shaping up to be a busy one. I've got an audition tonight (dance), an extras casting tomorrow morning/afternoon followed by another audition (musical #1). On Sunday I have an audition for another musical (#2) and possible a callback in the afternoon if I performed well enough on Saturday in musical #1's audition. Fingers crossed something good comes out of all this. With the job ending, crazy neighbours, not being sucessful in other auditions etc. I think it's time something went my way. I have to make it happen!

1 comment:

LJ said...

What was the breakfast club like and how did the auditions go?