Tuesday 24 February 2009

This Way Up î

With everything being up in the air at the minute (job, accommodation etc) I'm finding it hard to focus on any specific points and write them down. My mood changes hour to hour, day to day. I can start the day off positive and come midday I'm writing emails of despair and frustration and stress to my friends. Or vice-versa. At the moment I'm feeling good but expect that to change, and then change back again.

There's no word yet of a new job to start once my current job ends (on Friday) but I'm trying to not stress out too much about that. I have crazy neighbours that fight with eah other and threaten to commit suicide on my doorstep, yet another sign that I should move. I also went to another audition and despite getting a callback I eventually did not get the part. C'est la vie! I must remain positive despite everything.

I've found a couple of new projects I want to get involved in. Two of them are dance troupes which I will audition for in the upcoming weeks and the third is dance-related too. My friend is throwing a danceathon fundraising event in a couple of weeks and naturally I will be taking part, from helping with the organisation to dancing for hours on end on the night. It's going to be a fun, tiring and interesting evening. I'm hoping that by the time this takes place I will be settled in a new job, new place, ready to get stuck into another rehearsal process and feeling a lot more focused.

1 comment:

LJ said...

Aye... I guess at a time like this all you can do is wait. It's hard but then I guess life isn't always floating along, peacefu... wait a minute, it's NEVER floating along peacefully!

Things will get back on track soon and this will all be a distant memory. Hopefully it won't last that much longer and as long as it does, you've always got me.