Wednesday 24 June 2009

Blogging From Bed

I'm on the verge on coming down with something.in the past couple of hours i have gone form the odd sniffle to feeling completely drained and having no energy even though I didn't have a very taxing day in the slightest. This sucks.

I need to go out running. I went for a two mile run on Sunday and walked about half of it. i've got a 5k run in August and a 10k run in September to prepare for but my immediate goal is to run the whole 2 mile route without stopping to walk. I shall do it. Unfortunately I don't know if I even have the energy to drag my carcass to the supermarket later for some Beechams nevermind pounding the street of Saff London.

So for the time being I shall continue to lie in bed. Reading ("A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey) and waiting on a director or two to call me with the outcome of last night's auditions. I audition for two play (with the same theatre company) and there is one role in particular that I really want. It's a lead role and it will be tough to do but I think I can do it and I really want it. Trying to be positive but it doesn't help knowing that a former actress/current drama teachers auditioned after me. Not fair. If you're a professional actor then go audition for a professional production. Leave us amateurs to the amdram. Grrrr!

Tomorrow I'm havin a psychic reading done for a TV show. I have all this free time and can't afford to do anythign with it so I signed up for this recording. It's something do after all, which beats sitting in, being bored, losing the plot and obsessing about things I shouldn't obsess about.

No comments: