Sunday 21 June 2009

Dancey Dancey

I;ve just got in from a night out. Not drunk but I',m tired and weary so I feel a little drunk. I did a bit of chatting up and some dirty dancing so it was a good night. Helped that there was some good music playing. I don't need any trendy electro trance beats or shite like that. Give me Beyonce, Pussycat Dolls, Shakira Shakira, Lady Gaga and sme vintage Whitney Houston and I can be found throwing shapes on the dancefloor like a madwoman. And I had a lot of fun doing it. it felt good to let go and dance myself dizzy with my girlfriends. It also didn't hurt that I teased some of the boys my (sometimes) dirty move. I am naughty.

Anyway, I need to wake up in fours hours to shower, get ready and travel to the shooting of some viral. I have not idea what it's about. Something involving a free runner and apparently I'm going to be "right up in the middle of the action". It's something to do, innit?! So I should have not gone out (but I had too, my friend is going back to Australia to sort out her visa) but gone to bed early to I would be chipper in the morning and looking halfway decent. Not a chance now!

No comments: