Saturday 29 November 2008

The Mourning Blog For Ruth Lorenzo

So Ruth has been eliminated from X-Factor 2008 while complete and utter guff like Eoghan and Diana go on to the semi-finals. This is a very WRONG joke the voting public is playing on me/Ruth supporters. I'm now losing interest in the show and am no longer upset that I will be doing my play on the final show night. Go on pulic, enjoy your under-aged mediocre TALANT you dickheads. I'm going to wait patiently for the Lorenzo.

In the meantime feast your eyes on her second performance tonight which had me feeling a bit emotional at the end.


3 comments:

LJ said...

Owen's a flat faced twat with ZERO talent whatsoever. Poor Roof :( She was fucking amazing, and did one of my favourite songs of all time. The poor girl, she was so polite and nice even at the end although everyone could see it was a fuckimg farce.

Oh, and Britney was shit.

LJ said...

PS. Everyone on the Xtra Factor on ITV2, all the celebs they had in, were saying basically Owen only went through because everyone from Norn Irn is voting for him. I blame YOUR COUNTRY.

Imelda said...

Even my mum's slowly realising that he's not that good. She has some common sense after all.

Grrrrrr Norn Irishers!