Tuesday 25 November 2008

Why I Hate L.J.

  • She smells
  • She borrows too much money off me to pay for the GALLONS of Vagisil that she needs for her vagina.
  • She's RIDDLED with vaginitis and it doesn't been to be clearing up.
  • She gets a burning sensation when in public.
  • When I was hospitalised and she came to visit me, I couldn't see her that well because of my broken eye. How do I even know it was her?
  • She can't throw herself out of bed without splitting her foreheard wide open. If she had any brains they would have gushed out.
  • She had an Akon song on her Going Out Music playlist.
  • She got to go travelling and I couldn't. How rude!
  • She's Scottish!
  • She broke her bum outside Lisa Marie Presley's hotel.
  • She secretly wants to be Debbie Rowe
  • She wrestled with Citz on our living floor and messed up everything we had tidied.

6 comments:

LJ said...

Gasp! I did NOT deserve such!

Imelda said...

Yeah... you kinda did.

LJ said...

Take THAT!!!

http://bluemasklover.co.uk/diary.html

And part-eh.

LJ said...

LMAO and you can fuck off with the Citz comment. We 'k'nocked over a glass of coke. The flat was a mess anyway!

Next time I see you I'll 'k'nock one over your head. YOUR HEAD.

Imelda said...

The flat was NOT a mess. We tidied up in preparation for you and Citz staying. So there!

LJ said...

Yeah right. Snarf!