Sunday 9 November 2008

Nice Lazy Day

Today I didn't leave the flat. Spent a lot of time lying around, sleeping and watching TV. I attempted to do a bit of tidying up but it hasn't much difference. I really wanted some chocolate but could muster up the strength to waddle outside, especially as it didn't sound nice out there too. I joined another theatre production last Sunday. I missed the audition recalls for this show because my I was having eye problems and in a lot of pain at the time. So I resigned myself to not being part of this production and was thinking what else I could do with my time until the director got in touch wanting me to come to rehearsals. I think some cast memebers mentioned my name to him. I am now back in the thick of things playing a unglamourous but fun character. Hopefully, I'll get a few laughs out of the audience from it, if not then I'll just look plain ridiculous!

Anyhoo, the show goes up in three weeks and it's a long run spread over two weeks so we are having intensive rehearsals and I am feeling it already so I was grateful for the "day off" today. The rehearsal schedule means that I'll little chance of a social life which will hopefully make it easier to save money and that's always a positive thing.

BTW: I LOVE Ruth Lorenzo on this year's X-Factor... and not just because she sang Purple Rain on one of the shows. Unfortuately I can't find that performance on YouTube as His Purple Assholeness won't allow us to share anything with his music or image on it so I'll link to her performance on yesterday's show instead. Ruth For The Win (not likely as she's Spanish, not a cute kid and doesn't have a sob story).

No comments: