Sunday 15 March 2009

Nada!

I still have no job and I have no MJ tickets. Well, I kinda have one after a friend bought some priced-up ones on ebay for us without speaking to me first. So I'm going to see one concert (faraway, from the upper tiers "up in the Gods" seats) so that something. Even if I do have to pay £100 more than the asking price. I really don't have the energy to rant properly about the whole ticket buying process, I just wonder how the hell so many MJ fans have missed out on tickets while so many touts are selling them at obscene prices on eBay. This is a hot topic as I was even interviewed on radio again about this. So at the moment I have one over-priced upper tier ticket but shall be wathcing the ticket sites very closely in the run up to the concerts in case some more are release. In the meantime I will get a job or tow somehow and work lots and save lots so I'm ready to pay up when good seats become available.

And that sums up the week I've had. Not much else to say.

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

I may have a spare one for July 26th? I mean, currently I have TWO spare ones for Jan 9th which I'm hoping to swap... and J has 2 spare ones for July 26th... and if I DO swap with her then I'd be left with ONE spare (Alisdair doesn't wanna come to another one)... IF you're interested?
Haven't decided for sure yet on the swap as I'd rather go later (since already going on opening night). But then I'd ALSO end up with a spare one anyway. :P