Tuesday 24 March 2009

No Change

Nothing's changed in this past week. I'm still jobless, still looking, nothing to report and I'm so bored. I can't find anything else to blog about at the moment. There's no auditions either. I did go to the theatre on Saturday night as I got cheap tickets for Spring Awakening and rather enjoyed that. That was a fun night out as we bumped into other internet friends in the theatre bar (the cheap ticket offer was posted on the forum we all use) and after the show we trekked to Soho so say Happy Birthday to another internet forum acquaintance. We ended up in a bar which had almost naked men dancing in the windows and on the bar so that was quite fun to look at. Unfortunately the bar was about hte size of a matchbox and quite expensive so we gave up struggling to breathe or find a place to stand so left as soon as we spoke to the birthday boy.

That's probably been the highlight/most excitement I've had in these past few weeks. Apart from all the MJ palavar and tv & radio interviews. Looking forward to getting work, finding a new place to live and getting back to my manic, busy life. It can't come soon enough.

No comments: