Monday 30 March 2009

I'm So Alone!

This is a blog purely to make Jordan feel better about his life.

  • I have no job, have been looking for aaaaaages but no luck (although I do have an interview for a short-term role tomorrow)
  • I have no money
  • I life in a cold, ugly flat with scary, violent neighbours and close to a guy who follows me
  • I'm chubby
  • I have a scarred left eye and can't see out of it and will need to have a cornea transplant to fix it and when I think about it I realise how scary it's going to be.

Gahhhhh!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

!!!!!!!!

I *almost* feel guilty now but instead i'll just say thanks, and keep it up! XD

LJ said...

What happened to Zen??

It's a pity you don't drink. I found it really helped. :-|

Imelda said...

Mwah ha ha ha haaaaa!!! You kinda feel shit now Jordan!