Wednesday 1 April 2009

BEDA Day One: The Beginning

Conceived by Maureen Johnson and brought to my attention by Citz I will attempt to participate in "Blog Every Day April". It's higly unlikey I'll manage to blog every day this month but I can always try.

So, it's very early in the morning (12:30am) and not much to report about the day and we're only half an hour into it. I assume that I'll spend the day doing nothing execpt jobhunt on the internet and watching rubbish daytime TV. My evening looks to be a bit better. I'll be going to see a musical put on by my theatre company. This is the musical that I was offered a rubbish, made-up part in but I'm not petty and I shall support their production even though they have overlooked my loyalty and performing abilities. Plus, it is also the birthday of a friend who will be working on the bar at tonight's performance so a group of us will be there to sing Happy Birthday to her no doubt.

Hurrah! Something to do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know it's all so shit but I can promise you i'm also sooooo allloooone it's not remotely funny.

Unknown said...

BEDA Day 2 please.