Sunday 26 April 2009

BEDA Day 24, 25 & 26 - The Weekend

Yes so I've probably failed the BEDA challenge now but I don't care and I'm going to continue blogging until the end of the month anyway.

I came from on Friday night after some goodbye drinks with the people from my former department. Then plan was to make watch some TV, blog and make dinner. I got as far as watching TV. At some point during the Jonathan Ross show I nodded off and didn't wake until 3am. I decided it was probably best for me to continue sleeping and rest properly than blog.. and boil water for pasta while half-asleep.

The next way was jame packed with activites and not helped by my nearest tube line being down therefore making me late. It didn't matter too much though as everyone else was running late too. A small group of us went on a nature walk and took in the sights of North London's parks before dining in a Colombian resturant then (some of them) calling it a day. Me and New Friend (NF) then headed to the cinema to watch In The Loop. Some of it I didn't understand but it did have some very funny moments. Afterwards me and NF went back to my flat and I was tied up with hostessing duties....

...which continued into Sunday morning and afternoon until we parted and went to have lunch with a girlfriend completely missing out on doing anything marathon-related. We were both knackered so it was fairly uneventful but we had some nice food and a brief shopping trip in the chemist.

Now I'm getting ready to call it a day quite soon. I'm extremely tried as I didn't sleep well last night and I really need to catch up on some Zzzs in preparation for this week. I'm not looking forward to it. Wor will be hetic and tiring and we are still trying to iron out all the details of our new flat and contract before the supposed move date this Friday. Stress! Bring on the Bank Holiday weekend!

No comments: