Wednesday 15 April 2009

BEDA Day Fiveteen: Is It Getting Better?

I really can't be bothered writing but I signed up for this BEDA challenge so I must see it through.

Work went a little better today than yesterday. Yesterday wasn't going too bad until 5:25pm when I realised that I hadn't faxed on something I was supposed to earlier. I don't have my digifax number yet so I faxed it to a collegue's email with the intention of having her forward the PDF to me so I could forward it on to someone else (that's a non-longwinded way of getting things done!). Oh course I got distracted with all the other stuff I have to do and forgot to completed the progress. So the recruiter who originally requested this got pissed off and shouted at me in front of everyone in the office (and the I.T. helpdesk who I was on the phone too at the same time) making it a very embarassing and uncomfortable scene. How rude!

Still, today was a bit better. It's tiring though and the other recruiter makes me feels like an idiot when I double-check things with her so I have a clue about what's going on. I've resolved to support the HRBP's as best I can so they love me and think I'm fab despite what the arsey recruiters think. That's the plan and I've only got to stick to it for a few weeks.

In the meantime, me & Ellie had 3 flat viewings and two of them were very good. We're now pondering which one to settle on and pursue. Help!

No comments: