Friday 10 April 2009

BEDA Day Ten: No Day But Today

Blogging to you live from Ellie's house! A first for my blog. We just returned from a night out watching or friend in Rent and I enjoyed it muchly. A lot of strong performers leaving me vowing to do better - but in a good way. Not in an angry, pissed off way like the other show I saw the previous week. I'm going to see it again tomorrow with another friend. Fun!

The plan was to return to my flat and stay there as we have a flat viewing in the morning, however London's transport system is more of less non-exisitent making it difficult to get anywhere this weekend. Getting out to the theatre this evening was a long slog. On the way back we missed a train and would have ended up waiting 30 for a 1 hour train journey followed by another hour on the night bus so we gave up and made our way to Ellie's place which is much closer.

So time to round up and be a good little houseguest. Hope the flatviewing goes well tomorrow. Eeee!

2 comments:

LJ said...

Hoiye did t'viewing go?

Imelda said...

Meh! The agency guy cancelled TWICE. We're trying to reschudle. Gahhhh!!!!