Sunday 19 April 2009

BEDA day Eighteen & Nineteen: Unexpected

This blog covers days Eighteen and Nineteen. The weekend took an expected turn of events so I wasn't at home last night and most of today. I'm extremely tired as I haven't slept much.

I went to a playreading last night at a friends house which turned into a mini party with is wailing on Singstar until late and I ended up staying the night. I befriend one of the guys at the playreading/party and in the morn I went back to his house where there was a Goodbye Breakfast for one of his housemates leaving today to travel. The rest of the day was spent there eating, watching TV and listening to Prince songs. Among other things.

So now I'm finally back and need to have a quick wash and hit the sack. Got my first 5 day work week in almost 2 months. Tiring!

No comments: