Monday 13 April 2009

BEDA Day Thirteen: Gearing Up For The Week Ahead

The Easter holiday is now over and I'm getting ready for working tomorrow and dreading it more than usual. The woman I was working with has now left the compnay (and in probably in Chicago right now as I type) so I will be in the driver's seat from tomorrow and will have lots to do and take responibility for. I'm still in the process of learning the job so something's going to go wrong and I will probably be in tears before the week's out knowing me.

I have to remember that the role's only for about 6 weeks so I just need to drag myself through the next month and then it will become a distant memory. Hopefully I'll find another job to go straight into so I'm not stressing about work and money again. I know the ecomony's in the shitter at the moment but would it hurt to give me a nice, chunky job contract 6+ months?

I should be grateful that it's another 4 day week this week. Not long for the next weekend and have plenty planned for that. This weekend was a lot of fun if you ignore the non-existent transport system. Apart from my two trips out to Zone 6 to see Rent, I was well-fed yesterday by friends and watched loads lof films last night before having a good old girlie chat. More of the same please.

Wish me luck for tomorrow.

1 comment:

LJ said...

Good luck for t'week!