Wednesday 8 April 2009

Beda Day Seven: Happy Now?

Some twat is not happy that I'm posting blogs for the days before events have unfolded so here's another one for Day 7 just to stop his PMT taking shape and bursting forth from his secret vagina.

Work sucks. I still have no idea how to log these CVs and I don't understand the fancy schmancy financial job title jargon enough to make an educated guess where I should log CVs and what levels/areas I should place them in. It's scary to think that in a couple of weeks I'll have too train the next new person on this. I must schedule some last-minute cramming in the next day or two before my colleague disappears forever. Help!

I spent my evening at the play read-through and I'm unsure what to do and audition for. The director (and good friend) has a couple of people in mind to audition for the role I'm interested in and made not mention of WANTING me to audition, when he's blantently demand that others audition in front of me. I'm thinking of not pursuing an acting role in this production and take up a dancer role on the show. The next dilemma is deciding if a dancing role is worth giving up the opening night of Michael Jackson's concert run. I don't have a ticket for that night but you never know. I might get one, somewhere, somehow.

I'm so confused about everything right now. Is there anything I'm good at?

I'm so confused

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, happy now. Just try and not let standards slip again, please.

Being confused is fine. It's allooooone you need to worry about.

I'm lucky enough to have a great seat for opening night but personally I wouldn't bother paying above face value at this point for some nose bleed seat at the back just cause it's opening night.

There's still stuff goping up on ebay an probably will be all the way through so once you've got some cash i'd keep checking and go for at least a decent A/B block seat for one night.

LJ said...

Of course there's stuff you're good at. It's just hard to see any of it when you're feeling this way.

I say go for the dance role anyway and just see. You never know. :)