Monday 6 April 2009

BEDA Day Six: Overwhelming Feelings of Meh-ness

I am a tired Mel. I screwed up my sleeping pattern yesterday so come night night I was too alert to nod off at a reasonable hour. Then I decided to wake myself up at 5am so I was only able to snooze until I had to get up for work. Speaking of work I am also worried that I have a lot to learn about this job and I am not going to be be able to pick it all up by Thursday when the woman I'm taking over from leaves. *gulp* I thought doing the expenses was bad, then I had to do invoicing. I thought that was bad then today I had to log CVs. One three different spreadsheets. And I need to have and infinte knowledge of banking positions and departments to know the correct places to log the CVs. Me no have a cloo!

Still, it's better than having no job and it's only temporary. Hopefully I all I get asked to do for the next six weeks is to write reference letters to allow employees to open a bank account. That I can do.

I'm still in a funny mood despite chatting to L.J. (online) and Conrado (over the phone) last night. Don't know what's wrong with me. Something needs to change.

(Some of you may notice that it's past 12am. Well I don't care. I haven't been to bed yet so it's still the same day for me. And look at the blog post time below. Anyway, I was off washing myself. Would you rather I stink?)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't care if you stink as long as you get your blog completed by a reasonable time, and not at the last minute! It's unacceptable.

LJ said...

Jordan DESPERATELY needs a life.

Oh, Mel.

Unknown said...

I know. I was gonna get one at half price from Woolworths but then they went bankrupt.

LJ said...

:( Hate when that happens.