Saturday 11 April 2009

BEDA Day Eleven: No Day But Today 2

I'm just back from seeing Rent for a second time and feeling slightly emotional. Bear with me while I try to explain it. One of the reasons is realising that I won't be able to see Rent tomorrow as the run has now ended. It's one of my favourite musicals and only now have I been able to see it on stage. So it sounds funny but I enjoyed watching it so much and now I'll have to wait for another company to produce it, god knows when!

One the train home from the theatre I got into quite a serious and honest conversation with my friend. I won't go into too much details but it did involved headspace and future plans leaving me with some deep thorts to think about. Tiring isn't it? Made even more tiring but not having any proper sleep for the past 10 days so I can't process my thoughts properly. I haven't had the chance to catch up this week as I've had to get up and about to get things done. it doesn't always go according to plan.The flat viewing we had today and was rescheduled and then cancelled and we're now trying to reschedule for next week. I bet the agent had a heavy night and just couldn't be bothered leaving the house. Boo!

1 comment:

LJ said...

*wants to know what conversation was about*