Tuesday 7 April 2009

BEDA Day Seven: It's Called Acting Dahling!

And here is Tuesday's BEDA entry. My friend is going to be directing a play that will be performed in July and tonight is the pre-audition read-through. It's Shakespeare! How different. There is a chance that we will all go out for a drink afterwards and I'll get home and have to blog post-midnight again so this takes care of that possibility.

Shakespeare. Yikes! I don't have a clue if I can do it or not. This will be interesting.

5 comments:

Wythe County Public Library Youth Services said...

I wish I had thought to write an advance post on Saturday so that I hadn't missed Sunday...*facepalm* On another note...I have a sick obsession with Shakespeare...and since I am 25 and live in a super-small super-rural southern town...everyone thinks that I am immensely strange...
*Chelle*

Unknown said...

This is cheating.

LJ said...

Oooh it's tonight?

Good luck!

Unknown said...

See, it's all wrong now. We should be reading a new blog now about what you've done today. Not looking at a blog from 12:01 last night about what you said you'd be doing. For all we know you might have decided to go fishing and been eaten by a whale then gone for hotdogs. I wanna know about the hotdogs.

Imelda said...

You can cunt right off Jordan. I'm a busy girl. Buy me an iPohone so I can update when I'm not home.