Wednesday 21 January 2009

I Am...

I am... Mel from Ireland, currently living in London. Creative type who has to work as an office monkey to survive.

I hurt... in the legs slightly from yoga (and bellydance) class. Has been a while since I last properly exercised.

I love... a little and could love a whole lot more if I had the chance. Ahhhhhh....

I hate... my jobs, things taking longer than expected to acomplish.

I fear... I actually try not to thing about the things I could possibly fear right now.

I hope... I get the job I applied for yesterday, find a nice place to live, that if/when I have eye surgery it goes well and I recover quickly

I regret... letting things build up, not taking better care of myself.

I cry... at soaps on TV. It's easy to set off my tears.

I care... too much about what people think and say about me. Even when I shouldn't

I always...

I feel alone... when I'm tired, bored, sleepy, hungry or need a good stretch. And I MUST wail "I'm so aloooooone" overdramatically when feeling these things.

I listen... to Beyonce's "Single Ladies" at the moment. Makes we want to put on a black leotard and dance around a white room for a bit.

I hide.... how bad things are at times.

I drive.... myself crazy sometimes.

I sing.... the Lloyds TSB advert well.

I write... crap blogs. I know I do. I need to work on that. I'm sorry.

I breathe... but only because I have too.

I miss.... feeling how I did in late 2002 and being the age I was then.

I search... for new jobs, new places to live, new classes & courses to take, auditions etc. I love the internet.

I learn....

I feel...

I know....

I say... well, SPEAK an awful lot of rubbish. Especially when I come off the coca-cola wagon (as I did last night and slag off my friends (to their faces) and tell my friend's girlfriend that I hate her. I don't, it's just my warped sense of humour and I made sure she new that. She's nice actually and I've known her for the same amount of time my friend has.

I crave.... progression. Sorting out my job & living arrangements so I'm free to enjoy things and get on with all my plans and goals.

I succeed...

I fail... at many things.

I dream... about becoming a cool, confident and positive person making great progress in her work and personal life.

I wonder.... U (Prince song)

I want... cool clothes from Fat Face and the likes, to speak Spanish & Portuguese fluently, a better singing voice, someone to have a crush on.

I worry... about a lot of things but am trying to worry less. Worry = Stress = Tiredness & Illness

I wish... I knew the things I know now back then. Would have made life so much easier.

I have... a fun and interesting collection of friends who are always great to be around.

I give... good head. (LOL, was too easy to write that one in there)

I fight.... with my little sister. I try not too. I try to get along wth her from my mum's sake but she keeps picking away at me determined to start something and won't stop until I've exploded at her.

I wait.... too long for people and then I miss out on other opportunities.

I need... money, sex and a new cornea.

3 comments:

LJ said...

Awww... I liked that one. Very deep. And I think that sometimes too about knowing the things we do now back then, but then I don't think we'd ever have come to know them.

What's a white wrong? (Makes we want to put on a black leotard and dance around a white wrong for a bit.)

And what happened to I Wonder? (I wonder.... U)

Imelda said...

Ah... have updated those mistakes.

Need to think about the blank ones too.

LJ said...

Ah. Cool. :)