Thursday 15 January 2009

Making A Start


I got a haircut. Nothing drastic but it needed a trim and I had some layers put into it too. I'm happy with it. The photo about doesn't really show much but that's all you're getting. A few strands of hair and my big ol' Michael Jackson hands.
So that's one thing on the To Do list striked off. Hopefully this weekend I'll manage to wash the costumes I borrowed for my last show (even though I don't have a washing machine) and that's another one sorted. I still haven't made a start on clearing out my flat. That's such a big job, I'm a complusive hoarder and I have so much cluttering up the place. Stuff I can't take with me when I move on. Maybe I'll tackle all the bags of clothes that I never use first.... and all the magazines, oh god!
Tomorrow I return to Bikram Yoga. I'm hoping it will help me get back to being fit and healthy. I have all the best intentions but sometimes never put them into practise. I have a 10K run in 4 weeks to prepare for not forgetting my sister's wedding later this year which I have to look gorge for. Time to get off my arse and get moving!
Edit: Grrrr.... my paragraphs aren't paragraphing themselves for some reason.

1 comment:

LJ said...

You're such a sexy bitch.

DO ME.